We’ve come to the end of Round 77 and these are the editors picks for the winners. If you are one of these winners, please make sure you have sent in your UPS and USPS addresses to SurvivalBlog so that the prizes can be shipped. Any article submitted but not published will be automatically rolled over to Round 78 of the contest. If you are the winner of any of the prizes this contest, please send us your USPS and your UPS/FedEx mailing addresses.
First Prize goes to B.M. for “Getting Home Long Distance in the Event of An EMP/Solar Flare- Part 1 ”, “Part 2 ”, and “Part 3 ”, published on June 28th, 29th, and 30th. He will receive the following prizes:
- A $3000 gift certificate towards a Sol-Ark Solar Generator  from Veteran owned Portable Solar LLC. The only EMP Hardened Solar Generator System available to the public.
- A Gunsite Academy Three Day Course Certificate. This can be used for any one, two, or three day course (a $1,095 value),
- A course certificate from onPoint Tactical for the prize winner’s choice of three-day civilian courses , excluding those restricted for military or government teams. Three day onPoint courses normally cost $795,
- DRD Tactical is providing a 5.56 NATO QD Billet upper . These have hammer forged, chrome-lined barrels and a hard case, to go with your own AR lower. It will allow any standard AR-type rifle to have a quick change barrel. This can be assembled in less than one minute without the use of any tools. It also provides a compact carry capability in a hard case or in 3-day pack (an $1,100 value),
- Two cases of Mountain House freeze-dried assorted entrees  in #10 cans, courtesy of Ready Made Resources (a $350 value),
- A $250 gift certificate good for any product  from Sunflower Ammo,
- Two cases of Meals, Ready to Eat (MREs), courtesy of CampingSurvival.com (a $180 value), and
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) is providing a $300 certificate good towards any of their DVD training courses .
Second prize goes to E.P. for “Traveling to Your Safe Haven During a WROL Event- Part 1 ”, “Part 2 ”, and “Part 3 ”, published on June 14th, 15th, and 16th. He will receive the following prizes:
- A Model 175 Series Solar Generator  provided by Quantum Harvest LLC (a $439 value),
- A Glock form factor SIRT laser training pistol and a SIRT AR-15/M4  Laser Training Bolt, courtesy of Next Level Training, which have a combined retail value of $589,
- A gift certificate for any two or three-day class from Max Velocity Tactical (a $600 value),
- A transferable certificate for a two-day Ultimate Bug Out Course from Florida Firearms Training (a $400 value),
- A Three-Day Deluxe Emergency Kit  from Emergency Essentials (a $190 value),
- A $200 gift certificate good towards any books published by PrepperPress.com,
- RepackBox is providing a $300 gift certificate to their site.
- A Royal Berkey water filter, courtesy of  Directive 21 (a $275 value),
- A large handmade clothes drying rack , a washboard, and a Homesteading for Beginners DVD, all courtesy of The Homestead Store, with a combined value of $206,
- Expanded sets of both washable feminine pads and liners , donated by Naturally Cozy (a $185 retail value),
- Two Super Survival Pack seed collections , a $150 value, courtesy of Seed for Security, LLC,
- Mayflower Trading is donating a $200 gift certificate for homesteading appliances , and
- Two 1,000-foot spools of full mil-spec U.S.-made 750 paracord  (in-stock colors only) from www.TOUGHGRID.com (a $240 value).
Honorable mention prizes ($30 Amazon.com gift certificates via e-mail and an autographed hardback copy of JWR’s novel Survivors) have been awarded to the writers of these fine articles:
- “What is Survival?- Part 1 ”, “Part 2 ”, “Part 3 ”, “Part 4 ”, and “Part 5 ”, by MuddyKid
- “How to Survive Your Survivor Obsessed Husband ”, by Abigail A
- “The Rules of Engagement: Meet PTSD- Part 1 ” and “Part 2 ”, by Autistic Prepper
- “How to Safely Heat with Wood ”, by W.S.
- “A Memoir On One Family’s Move To The American Redoubt- Part 1 ”, “Part 2 ”, “Part 3 ”, “Part 4 ”, “Part 5 ”, and “Part 6 ”, by X. Liberal & China Doll.