- 5 to 6 large baking potatoes
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped chives
- Wash potatoes and drain, but do not dry.
- Wrap damp potatoes in aluminum foil and bake in an oven preheated to 300 degrees F until soft (about 2 hours).
- Remove from foil and cut a thick, lengthwise slice from the top of each potato.
- Scoop hot potato pulp into a mixing bowl, saving the potato shell.
- Add butter, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Beat until fluffy, adding more milk if necessary.
- Spoon mixture into shells, mounding tops.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in a shallow baking pan and Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes or until hot and lightly browned.
- Top with chopped chives.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail . Thanks!