This was an old a Rawles family favorite.
- 4 Large Chicken Breasts, skinless (or substitute 6 small skinless breasts.)
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 C Sour Cream
- 1/2 C Cooking Sherry
- 8 Ounces Sliced Mushrooms
- Paprika, to taste.
- Put Chicken in a large, lightly-greased rectangular baking dish.
- Mix together the soup, sour cream, mushrooms and sherry, in a large bowl. Then pour over the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 375 F for 1 hour to 1-1/2 hours, until juices run clear.
Notes and Serving Suggestions
I usually serve this over a bed of steamed rice. Typically, we also serve it with a steamed vegetable side dish.
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail . Thanks!