- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OldBay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- Mix bread, mayonnaise, OldBay, parsley, mustard, and egg in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in crab meat.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Broil 10 minutes without turning, or fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with additional OldBay, if you like OldBay.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail . Thanks!