This is a Compact I wrote for a ficticious people in a ficticious land and at a time of world calamity. It is not based upon any Constitution of political significance of today, unless otherwise noted. I’m anxious to obtain feedback. If you were going to ratify this, what changes would be needed from your perspective? I will also not have time to reply to feedback but will gather all into account.
Of course, if the balloon goes up today, this might come in handy real soon.
Thanks and God Bless! – X. Liberal
We, the peoples of the New Frontier, in order to preserve our Union, restore peace and justice (not social justice), for ourselves and also for our prodigy, do ordain and establish this Compact for the New Frontier.
ARTICLE I (Restoration)
- To save succeeding generations from the scourge of Elitism, which many times over in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
- To reaffirm our faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, whose teachings are a code of conduct not to be undermined and are to be written into law of the land. To that extent, in the notion of our Christian Jurist Father Sir William Blackstone, any law contrary to God’s law must be expunged from the law of the land, and
- To immediately restore full fundamental human rights outlined in the U.S. Constitution, underscoring human rights are granted to each human equally through their Creator in Heaven, and any government embodiment must assume the responsibility to safeguard and protect these God-given rights according to Psalm 82:4, and
- To promote and establish conditions under which justice and respect for all laws established in the land, obligations arising from treaties, pacts, domestic and international law are to be maintained through Judeo Christian principles, and
- To promote human free will, in which God has given to His creation as a gift, for their own pursuit of happiness, and
- Reinstate the original Bill or Rights further outlined in ARTICLE VIII of this PACT.
And for these ends
- To practice the greatest two commandments, with the first being to love your God with all your heart, mind, and strength, and the second to love your neighbor as you love yourself, and
- To unite communities in Godliness and in the promotion of unified patriotism maintaining domestic and international peace for the security or our land, and
- At times, through Congressional voting, that an armed force may be needed for the safety and security of our citizens and safeguarding of our country’s assets, and
- Employ machinery, technology, patents, innovations for the glory of God and the benefit of our land and people.
We have resolved to combine our efforts to accomplish these aims, through the strength of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
ARTICLE II (New Frontier Government)
- The government’s ultimate objective is to uphold the laws of the land, which are solely based upon the Judeo Christian principles in the Holy Scriptures, and
- Congress shall be in session twice per annual quarter, wherefore its Capital would reside in Granite, Montana with Representatives of one from each county of the states of Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. Each elected Representative should reflect their communities in whole and are the sole spokesperson for their congressional counties, and
- Each representative is only allowed to serve a once in a lifetime six-year term with no extensions and no additional terms, and
- There is no President or a single leader but a conglomeration of sharing of ideas during Congressional sessions in which each Representative has the right to take back to their perspective counties to met with and garner their peoples’ vote on implementation thereof, and
- There’s no debt ever to be obtained by the New Frontier Government, and payments are made in the form of currency listed in ARTICLE VII, and
- A national military may be formed in the interest of the States but only to secure the human freedoms of those in the States. Each member of the military would already be trained according to their second amendment outlined in ARTICLE VIII Amendment II and possess all weapons, knowledge, and training prior to enlistment, and
- The Judicial ramifications of the government would be a three-layered court system, in which being the local courts, State courts, and Supreme Court, and each successor court is the court of appeals for the lower court. All Judges are voted in through the communities they serve (Congressional representatives vote for Supreme Court Justices) all for a term of six years with unlimited terms, and
- The peoples’ Pastor can override any judicial decision based on one’s heart and character witness. Meaning a citizen can appeal a Supreme Court decisions to their Pastor, and
- Prison sentencing would be for felonies and only a minimum sentencing for either community service or hard labor on first offenders and increasing thereafter. Misdemeanors are of a monetary penalty or other penalty agreed upon by the convicted and presiding Judge.
- There’s no paid law enforcement or Sherriff, but the Chief Law Enforcement officer is the town’s Pastor. All matters of charging a citizen is through the Pastoral decision based on criminal activity and/or an unrepentant heart for non-felonies. The Pastor also has the right to deputize any male member of the community in the interest of justice.
ARTICLE III (Women)
- At no time will the term WOMEN, WOMAN, MOMMY, MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, FEMALE, FEMINIST, or the like be utilized to exploit our land’s females, and
- At no time shall a female call herself equal to a man or vice versa, as God created them male and female, which means different—not equal. (This would save the over $1-trillion in law suits currently distributed for inequality.)
- At no time will a female employ herself outside of God’s law according to Genesis 2:15 in that she holds a man’s wage earning job outside of her home, and
- A widow shall be taken care of by community love, until she finds or is blessed by another husband to provide for her household in its entirety, and
- Any single woman not of age to marry, or at the age of marriage, shall be provided for by her immediate family, and
- Any single female, who doesn’t have an immediate family in which to be provided for, shall be adopted by members of the community for provision and shall not lack.
- A woman’s authority comes from the biblical law Genesis 1:28, and she is under the authority of her husband at all times if married, or under the authority of her family when not married. Her authority doesn’t come from herself, law enforcement, judges, or a boss, and
- Sexual intercourse is between a husband and a wife, under the biblical law I Corinthians 7:4, any sexual harassment would be construed as a women refusing to be married and live liberated from the marriage bed (as there are about 50% men and 50% women on the planet and every liberated woman means a man having no outlet for sexual relations and potential for rape, which is abundant today), and
- The only woman’s law enforcement go-to person is her husband, and her husband will deduce if their family Pastor is needed for consulting. This will mitigate the level of harassment on the societal Patriarch as witnessed today. If ahusband becomes abusive in relationship duties, then the wife can go directly to her Pastor, and
- There is no such thing as a boyfriend or girlfriend, as God’s creation will court each other for marriage and decide after a feasible amount of time has been allotted.
ARTICLE IV (Taking a Life)
- Abortion shall be construed as murdering of a human soul, except at times when the mother’s life is in jeopardy during a birth of a child; it is not a woman’s right to choose but the father and mother’s right to choose in order to save the mother’s life, and
- Euthanizing elderly, handicapped, youth, or any other class of human is murder even under the consent of the euthanizee, and
- According to Leviticus 24:17 capital punishment is ordained under the direction of the jury in a trial for an egregious crime, and
- At times of war, a man shall take up arms and not be held accountable for murder in disposing the enemy hostilities according to Ecclesiastes 3:8, and
- In the event of self-defense, when the life or extreme bodily harm is imminent, that a life may be taken and that act not is construed murder as depicted in Proverbs 24:11.
ARTICLE V (Biblical Law)
- All human laws are based upon God’s word and justice, not fairness, is the judicial model of the land, and
- A marriage is between a man and a woman, according to Genesis 2:18 and is not to be construed within the boundaries of sexual deviant behavior, and
- There are only two genders– male or female, as God created them according to Genesis 5:12, and
- There are no grounds for divorce except through the direction of scripture in a biblical nature, and
- Man is to take dominion over the Earth and subdue it according to Genesis 1:28, and at no time does funding a cause to save Mother Nature become above the focal point of man created in God’s image.
ARTICLE VI (Human Equality)
- All men are created equal under God and endowed by their creator to share in the equal blessings or equal misery of life no matter their skin color, background, social class, and
- Women are not to be construed equal to men but are one with their husbands according to Mark 10:8, and
- A political vote is not to be construed as a woman’s vote or man’s vote but a family vote. This means a family will cast one vote for their political affiliation, and in that way a family can not be divided with unequal voting practices, and
- Skin color has no bearing on a man’s equality, but men are judged by their good works and their adherence to God’s word, and
- At no time are the citizens’ Christian faith to be separated from state or in any endeavor of the life they’re called to pursue, and
- There are no groups, sects, categories, or lines drawn between equal rights. There are no black rights, women’s rights, gay rights, reproductive rights, handicap rights, or any other human rights other than the Creator’s human right doled out equally to all humans.
ARTICLE VII (Weights, Measures, and Currencies)
- All weights and measurements are through the metric system, and
- All currency are acts of good will first. Precious metals, such as gold, silver, copper, and nickel are second, and then bartering is third, and
- There is no paper money and no credit unless credit is through an immediate family member without strict expectation of repayment.
ARTICLE VIII (Original U.S. Bill of Rights Critiqued)
Amendment 1 – Freedom of expression and religion
- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances…
- There’s no redress of a grievance allowed if a crime is committed in the process of bringing it forth, and
- A crime has been committed if in the process of petitioning the government, rioting, arson, assault or battery, trespassing, kidnapping, destruction of property, and other felonious activity is propagated through that course, and
- When religious practices infringes on one’s life or liberty or it is no longer free to practice without bringing serious harm to citizens or property then it loses its freedom of expression (i.e. blowing things up in the name of your god), and
- Freedom of speech is not to be restrained except under circumstances of violent speech, swearing, blaspheming God, or solicitation or conspiracy to commit a crime, and
- Freedom of the press shall not be infringed unless news reporting becomes intently biased in its propagation or becomes fake in its news reporting in order to push a political agenda.
Amendment 2 – Bearing Arms
- A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed…
- Men are allowed to bear arms and to the level of well regulated militia, and
- Meaning that any modern weapons systems in service, any male citizen is allowed to own and have knowledge to operate, and
- Meaning an individual citizen can own and operate a rocket launcher, machine gun, grenade, automatic weapon, an artillery piece, or even high expensed military hardware, such as a fighter jet or bomber, if possessing the financial means to do so, and
- Weapons of mass destruction are off limits and must be sought out across the globe for immediate destruction, those would fall into three categories of nuclear, biological, and chemical, but Personal Protection Gear (PPE) are to be distributed to every citizen, and
- Any high dollar military component, such as a Navy warship, Air Force plane, satellite, or Space Fleet, would be at the discretion of Congress to collect a one-time tax to pay for such items voted upon and in the best interest of national security.
Amendment 3 – Quartering Soldiers
- No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law…
Amendment 4 – Search and Seizure
- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized… Any warrant is authorized through a Judge and must be affirmed by the town Pastor prior to taking effect, and no effects shall be searched or seized in the tangible realm and intangible realm, such as emails, electronic media, phone calls, or any other high technology communication mediums.
Amendment 5 – Rights of Persons
- No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation…
- Unless a citizen is answering for the acts performed in a government role, one must dispel information under oath as to their role played and their level of involvement (for instance an IRS agent can’t plead the fifth when answering to why she targeted Conservatives for refusal of non-profit organizational status or a political office running mate not answering to why she has top secret information stored on a home computer server).
Amendment 6 – Rights of Accused in Criminal Prosecutions
- In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence…
- All trials will be without favoritism to the accused political party affiliation, and
- There shalt be no biased by presiding Judges as to a political connotation of the accused, and
- A trial may have and decisions are to be based on Judeo Christian principles as written into law, and
- There is to be no legislating from the bench by any Judge.
Amendment 7 – Civil Trials
- In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall [exceed the accused reasonable amount they can pay,] the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law…
Amendment 8 – Further Guarantees in Criminal Cases
- Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted…
Amendment 9 – Unenumerated Rights
- The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people…
Amendment 10 – Reserved Powers
- The powers not delegated to the [New Frontier] by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people [or to the peoples’ Pastor]…