- 1 (12oz) can of beer
- 1 tbs dry mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 lb processed American cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- In a slow-cooking pot, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours or until mixture boils. Add cheese a little at a time, stirring constantly, until all cheese has melted.
- Heat on high for 20 to 30 minutes with the lid off, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot over toast or toasted English muffins.
- Garnish with strips of crisp bacon and tomato slices.
Makes 4o to 6 servings.
o o o
Useful Recipe and Cooking Links:
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail . Thanks!