- 3 cups of thinly sliced potatoes (leave the peel on)
- 1 lb ground hamburger meat
- 1 (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, then drain the fat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a 11×7” baking dish, alternately layer the potatoes, soup mixture and meat.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail . Thanks!