- 3½ to 4 lbs corned beef
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1½ tsp horseradish
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup molasses
- In a pot, cover corned beef with water.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (making sure the water always covers the meat; add more water if necessary).
- Drain the cooked corned beef and place on a broiler pan or oven proof platter.
- Combine mustard, horseradish, wine vinegar, and molasses.
- Brush sauce on all sides of meat.
- Brown in 400° oven for about 20 minutes or until it begins to brown; brush with sauce several times while browning.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
o o o
Do you have a favorite recipe that would be of interest to SurvivalBlog readers? Please send it via e-mail . Thanks!