10 STEPS TO SURVIVING AN IMPENDING CURRENCY COLLAPSE
The war against the U.S. dollar, the middle class, and free-market capitalism is spiritually rooted, so therefore the solution is spiritual. Important Note: Step #1 is the most critical because absolutely nothing is more important than the forgiveness of sin. “Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:” (Romans 3:24)
- Watch “Salvation from Hell” video and have your sins forgiven.
- Visit http://www.thescripturesalonebibleschool.net/salvation.html  .
- Followup by reading The Authorized Version 1611 King James Holy Bible. (Visit http://www.thekjvstore.com  or click the link below.)
- For English Speaking People, download the Bible Download Your FREE Digital AV1611 KJV Holy Bible (pdf)  .
Educating yourself about macro-economics is critical, and this website has produced a lot of good online documentaries.
- Quickly Learn the Causes of Hyperinflation.
- Watch “Hidden Secrets of Money ” Episodes .
Successfully implementing Step 3 has caused a few extra thousand dollars to flow into my life. From flipping a purportedly rare $26 investment book for several hundred dollars to selling off my 1990’s Ralph Lauren college wardrobe that was gathering dust, this eBay idea has proven to be a God-sent bonanza.
- Building a war chest of cash is essential to every survival plan, so generate additional capital by selling off unwanted/useless items.
- Set up an eBay account and begin to sell useless/unwanted items. Here’s how:
- Create an eBay Account  .
- Sign-up for PayPal Account  .
- Download eBay Turbo Lister .
- Identify unwanted items of value and take quality photos.
- Acquire boxes and labels for shipping and package professionally in advanced.
- Build inventory within Turbo Lister by creating new items.
- Use a catchy title and write out a detailed, honest description.
- Upload a minimum of two or three quality pictures.
- Sell at fixed price for 30-day duration as a private listing.
- Provide free shipping, but factor shipping cost into your price with two days handling time.
- Require immediate payment via PayPal and returns not accepted.
- Add items to upload and then upload all or selected items to eBay.
If or when the economy experiences runaway inflation, everyday household items will spike dramatically and panic buying may ensue as a by-product.
- Create a list of everyday household items and begin to stock-up immediately.
- Act preemptively by building an emergency supply now.
- Also, read “40 Items to Barter in a Post-Collapse World “.
Inflationary psychology may become a huge factor because in a similar manner to what occurs when there’s an imminent threat of a hurricane or severe snowstorm, panic is triggered and people begin to stockpile things, which creates shortages and causes prices to skyrocket. This in-turn exacerbates the panic. Building an emergency supply circumvents this dilemma.
- Educate yourself on emergency food storage and buy one year’s worth of food.
- Visit http://www.foodstoragereviewer.com  to review emergency preparedness companies and products.
- eFoods Direct: www.efoodsdirect.com  825 East 800 North Orem, UT 84097 Phone: 1.800.876.0871 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Food for Health International: www.foodforhealthinternational.com  825 East 800 North Orem, UT 84097 Phone: 1.866.206.9876
- Food Insurance: www.foodinsurance.com  695 North Kay’s Drive, Suite 7B Kaysville, Utah 84037 Phone: 1.866.946.8366 Email: email@example.com 
- The Ready Store: www.readystore.com  14015 S. Minuteman Drive Draper, UT 84020 Phone: 1.800.773.5331 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Wise Company: www.wisefoodstorage.com  3676 California Avenue B100 Salt Lake City, UT 84104 Phone: 1.800.393.2570
Hedging against an abrupt U.S. Dollar devaluation and the volatility of holding fiat (paper) currency is a must!
- Educate yourself on bullion buying, and purchase American Gold/Silver Eagles along with junk silver.
- View Kiyosaki/Mike Maloney Video .
- Gainsville Coins: www.gainesvillecoins.com  17860 N. US Hwy 41 Lutz, FL 33549 Phone: 813.482.9300 Email: email@example.com 
- Euro Pacific Precious Metals: http://www.europacmetals.com  152 Madison Ave, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10016 Phone: 1-888-465-3160 firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Gold & Silver, Inc.: http://goldsilver.com P.O. Box 1129 Santa Monica, CA 90406 Phone: 1-888-319-8166 Ext. 2
CAUTION: Precious Metals investing is rife with rip-off artists, market manipulation, unscrupulous broker/dealers, and the risk of government confiscation. Novice investors should not enter the market without proper education. (Visit http://www.goldscams.com  and read the free Special Report.)
Recommended Reading: Rich Dad’s Advisors: Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver by Mike Maloney .
Once again, inflationary psychology may become a catalyst that leads to food shortages, so the more food an individual can grow on their own the less dependent they will be on a supermarket.
- Educate yourself on gardening and begin to grow your own food.
- Read The Resilient Gardener: Food Production and Self-Reliance in Uncertain Times by Carol Deppe  .
Financial knowledge is power. The greater an individual’s financial intelligence, the greater will be their ability to decipher Fed monetary policy and the impact it will have on their life.
- Review my references and read the books, articles, and blogs.
- View “Debt Collapse – $20,000 Gold – Mike Maloney on Gold, Silver & Economics “.
Hyperinflation in the U.S.A. could lead to a societal collapse. If Steps 3 through 7 are implemented, an individual may have to protect themselves from thieves who did not prepare.
- Become familiar with a firearm and stock-up on ammunition.
- Listen to SGTBull07 Interview Renown Survivalist Jim Rawles of SurvivalBlog.com  .
- Read: How to Survive the End of the World As We Know It by James Rawles  .
The majority of Americans will be completely blindsided by a collapse of the U.S. dollar and won’t know how to adapt in a hyperinflationary economic environment. Accepting the probability and making preparations gives an individual an edge, because it eliminates denial, anger, and fear.
Legendary, French General Napoleon Bonaparte famously coined the phrase “two o’clock in-the-morning courage.”[22 ] This is immediate, unprepared courage one would have to exhibit when faced with an unexpected crisis in the wee hours of the morning.
Unfortunately, it has been said that this type of innate courage is extremely rare, and the reality of the matter is that very few people are prepared psychologically or emotionally for any kind of out-of-the blue emergency.
As our world continues to become increasingly unstable, wicked and chaotic, developing crisis-anticipation instincts and transforming ourselves into agents of contingency will become mandatory.
- Mentally accept the possibility and cultivate an attitude of faith and gratitude.
- Listed below are a few ways to stay mentally and emotionally fit:
- Combine ceaseless prayer with daily meditation and reading of the Holy Scriptures.
- Establish a vigorous exercise routine to be implemented at least three times per week.
- Supplement your diet with pharmaceutical-grade antioxidants, Vitamin D, and Fish Oil.
- Incorporate anti-anxiety, stress-reducing spices and herbal tea blends into your lifestyle; these include Chamomile, Passion flower, L-Theanine, Lemon balm, Ginger, and Turmeric.
- Spend at least 15 to 20 minutes a day outside breathing fresh air and absorbing sunlight.
- Associate with like-minded, intensely cerebral people who possess a positive mental attitude.
- Become a tactical thinker by studying Sun Tzu and Carl von Clausewitz.
- Read “He Who Hesitates is Lost: The Psychology of Survival “
S.P. from S.C. is an Adamant Believer and Faithful Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Disclaimer: S.P. from S.C. IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR. THIS ARTICLE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT ADVICE TO BUY, SELL OR HOLD SECURITIES OR PRECIOUS METALS (OR ANY PHYSICAL COMMODITY) AND IS MEANT FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.